There are many considerations that go into the cost of your dental care. We won’t get into those details here, but how do you know if you’re getting a good deal? Price is only part of it. Here are seven signs you’re receiving value for your investment:
- Your dentist spends time with you in discovery to understand and discuss your oral health condition as well as your general health.
- Your dentist gives you options to consider, which encompass the risks and benefits of all options, including your financial obligation.
- Your dentist helps you find a path that is consistent with your goals and your budget.
- Your dentist is never offended if you wish to seek a second opinion.
- Your dentist provides a pain free experience.
- Your dentist explains your expected outcomes.
- You are able to reach your dentist, or a covering dentist, if you need help after office hours.